Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020: 100 Junior Officer, Saraswat Co- operative Bank Ltd. announced job notification to hire candidates who completed any Graduate for the position of Junior Officer. Officer notification for the job opening is also provoded below. To Apply for the job posting from Saraswat Bank, Please given below in the advertisement.
Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
Vacancy Details Total: 100 Post Qualification
|Post Name||Job Location | No.of Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Officer : Marketing and Operations||Graduate – First Class/ Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University|
Not Below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st January 2020.
The application from is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. Application/ intimation plus GST charges = Rs.600/- for candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online mode only. No cash or any other mode will be accepted.
- Website Link Open : 01-01-2020
- Staring date for apply and payment of fees: 01-01-2020
- Last date to apply online and payment of fees: 15-01-2020
- Start date for downloading Call Letters from website: 22-01-2020
- Online test: 27-01-2020
Other Important Instructions:
- The Possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Decision taken by the Bank will be final. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test Candidates not willing to move or not have any claim for a re-test Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test dilivery shall be temporarily rejected from the process.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquirers shall be entertained by Saraswat Co-op. Bank Ltd. in this behalf. The bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. if in the analytical procedure adopted by the bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidates of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- The candidates are required to bring the call letter along with the recent passport size photograph affixed on it for online examination along with identity proof (original and Xerox) as specified in call letter.
- Photograph Image
- Singnature Image
- Left-Hand Thumb impression
- Hand-written declaration
Scanning the documents – Photograph, Signature, Left-Hand Thumb Impression and Hand-written Declaration:
1. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
2. Set Colour to True Colour.
3. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature/left-hand thumb impression / hand- written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
4. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg
5. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
6. Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
7. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
8. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration.
The candidate will have to produce below mentioned Certificates / documents along with their originals for verification by the Appointed Officer before interview:
1. Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra (mandatory)
2. School leaving Certificate /Birth Certificate.
3. SSC/HSC Mark Sheets and Passing Certificates with the certified copies of both sides of the document.
4. Certified copies of Mark Sheets of Graduation/Post graduation of each year with copy of both sides of the document will be required and if the Original documents have been submitted in Board / University/ College the true copy certification of Competent Authority will be required on documents.
5. Convocation/Passing Certificate (Graduation) mentioning First Class / Grade A or its equivalent (mandatory)
6. Pan Card
7. Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport),
8. Address Proof (latest Electricity Bill/Phone Bill/Gas Bill/ Aadhar)
9. 3 Passport Size Photographs
The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates. The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website. Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination. Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
How to Apply
1. The facility will be available for online application from 01.01.2020 to 15.01.2020. Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 15.01.2020 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process. The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person.
2 .If any candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her own E-mail ID before applying online.
3. To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password candidate have facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links