NTA UGC NET, JRF June Exam Online Form 2020: On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges. Check below for more details.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC National Eligibility Test June 2020
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) June 2019
- Candidates Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject with At Least 55% Marks.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through credit/debit card: 17 April 2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: 18 April to 24 April 2020
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website From 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination: 15th to 20th June 2020
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website 5th July 2020
- For JRF – Maximum: 30 Years
- For Assistant Professor – No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation – As Per Govt. Rules
- Please read the full notification for more details.
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.250/-
- Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
|Click Here To||Download Notification|
|Click Here To||Apply Online|
|Click Here To||Syllabus|
|Click Here To||Official Website|