Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced notification for the recruitment of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2020
|Teacher (for Classes I-V)||Senior Secondary with|
50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/
Graduation with B.Ed
|Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)||Senior Secondary with|
B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/
Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-02-2020
- Last date for submission of fee: 27-02-2020
- Date of Exam: 05-07-2020
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 1000/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: through Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank E-challan/ Debit/ Credit Card.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links